Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review: Bionicle Ice Sword

 Material: Foam with holographic insert

 Range: N/A

Ammo: N/A

 The first thing you'll notice is: The badass shape and its pain potential.

Well, since I have no way of getting range calculation for any of my blasters since I'm too lazy to figure out how to test them, I may as well do *gasp* A MEEEEEEELEEEEEEEE REEEEEEVIEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!! So anyways, check this thingy out, it's kinda cool, with ok build quality. (Meaning that it's sorta nice foam with printing all over and holographic stuff on the inside.

So cool it has graffiti ink. B^(
BY THE POWER OF THIS WEIRD GRAFFITI, I HAVE A CHILDREN'S TOYYYYY!!!

Ha, not so smug now, huh Pilgrim?

 Anyways, I got this a while back when I was ordering Lego stuff. It was on sale, and I like violent but harmless objects, so this was right up my alley. Before I tell you much else, lemme say that this is one hard freaking sword. I hit myself a few times with it as a test (Because sword fights never seem to break out when your brothers are doing other stuff or are away at college.), and it hurt, about as much as light hit with a bat. You could bruise someone with this thing if you tried hard enough, so it's kinda dangerous.

Another noticeable thing is that it's kinda short. Yeah, this is huge to littler kids, but it seems like a weird dagger thing to older Nerfers, but it does still work well, being fairly fast and sturdy. Not much else to say aside from the fact that this is probably discontinued, so good luck finding one.

The ratings:
 Fun: 8.5 (After all, what is more fun than batting a friend or relative around with a semi-life size Bionicle weapon?)

 Cool Factor: 9 (it really does look like its Bionicle counterpart, so that's pretty cool.)

Effectiveness: 7 (it could get flimsy in a heated battle considering its not THAT durable.)

 Durability: 8.2 (not bad at all, better than the Shadow Fury and Thunder Fury, but potentially flimsy.)

Price: 10 (I got mine for around 6 or 4 dollars, but price may vary by now.)

Overall: 8.7 (It's cool, and not a bad little sword, but take care hitting it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment