Sunday, April 21, 2013

Return of something that returns: The returning

Yeah, I basically abandoned this blog for no reason aside from laziness. Not that anyone noticed, but whatever. A lot of crap has happened on the off time though. Not only has N-Strike Elite already thrown itself upon the projectile launcher world, but many other reveals have been made, like Rebelle, the very mysterious Nerf MEGA stuff (I suppose I must show consideration for the company that feeds me 99 percent of my foam intake, given they wish for the nerf community to not discuss it, so I won't go into more detail from here. Google it yerself.), and too many other exciting things to list.

I too, have had a lot of things happen. Among other things (including but not limited to, new friends, realizations about things, sudden enjoyment of miniscule multicolored equines, etc), I have acquired many more blasters to review, so this blog shouldn't be droughted too long.

Enjoy the attached picture of all the crap I have to review now, as I excuse myself to go spam my blog elsewhere so I can get readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment