Monday, July 15, 2013

Foam Soapbox 1: In defense of the disk

ZombieStrike, has, of course, been revealed, and it seems a lot of people seem iffy about the use of Vortex in it, I just wanna say that I actually really like the idea. I consider the Vortex blasters to basically be the energy weapons of the Nerf family (eeeyup, I'm a complete geek). I admit that it makes a disk launcher much more Interesting when it's sort of visualized as a plasma gun or some crap. Now, after all that, you're probably still saying "But Nesbro, this is ZOMBIES! THE FUTURE ISN'T INVOLVED IN ZOMBIES!!!". now let me just say for the record: Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, calm the fuck down! I mean, this is that serious to you? But anyways, sure, vortex stuff is all alien like, but think of all the awesome things that blend cyberpunk with zombielike beings! Fallout! Doom! Something else I can't think of! All I'm saying is, it doesn't have to mess ul the theme, just use a little imagination, people!  It can make things more awesome!

..people were complaining about this, right? Right?.....right.

No comments:

Post a Comment